Ophthalmic Eye Drop & OintmentWholesaler of a wide range of products which include dorzox eye drop.
Approx. Price: Rs 250 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5 ml|
|Other Detail||Dorzolamide Hydrochloride Opthalmic Solution|
|Generic Name||Dorzolamide 2%|
Owing to our in-depth knowledge in this domain, we are specialized in providing Dorzox Eye Drop.
- Dorzox Eye Drops (Dorzolamide) is used to treat intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension or glaucoma. It is used by patients specifically in order to manage and alleviate the associated symptoms.
- Dosage and administration:
- Dorzox Eye Drops (Dorzolamide) are administered in the same way that most eye drops are.
- Patients prescribed this medication will usually be instructed to dispense 1 droplet into each affected eye, between 1 and 3 times each day.
- Immediately after applying the required eye drops, close the eye for 1 to 2 minutes to help the medicine distribute at the same time as applying gentle pressure to the inside corner of the eye.
Dorzox Eye Drops (Dorzolamide) are usually very well tolerated and any side effects are only mild and short-lasting, however any you notice should be reported to your physician. Possible side effects include:
- Blurry vision
- Increased sensitivity to light